We’ve slowly reopened our practice in accordance with ADA, CDC, O.S.H.A., and Delaware State Dental Society guidances and guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. But we still place an emphasis on treating urgent and emergent dental patients first as our priority during this ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
We want to assure you of the infection control measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Our team has had additional training to ensure our processes meet or exceed sanitation and sterilization standards of care, and we have elevated our infection control procedures in response to this time of global concern. You can visit our practice with confidence, knowing we are taking additional protective measures to provide for the safety of our patients and our team:
- Elevated infection control standards including the thorough sterilization and disinfection of treatment rooms and instruments between each patient.
- Continued social distancing practices — Once you arrive at the office, please remain in the car and call us to let us know that you have arrived, we will text or call to let you know our team is ready to see you for your appointment.
- Preemptive screenings – All patients and staff members will be screened and have temperatures taken upon arrival at the main entrance for patients and in the office for staff. Patients will be asked to complete additional Covid-19 related health questionnaire once you arrive at the office.
- Adherence to standard sterile healthcare environment protocols including hand hygiene, usage of personal protective equipment (e.g. gloves, masks, face shields, protective eye-wear), respiratory hygiene, sharps safety, safe injection practices (when applicable), sterile instruments and devices, and clean and disinfected environmental surfaces and common areas.
- Patients will be asked to wear a cloth face covering or mask to their appointment in accordance with the Delaware State of Emergency Order.
We understand your decision to visit us is a personal one. Should you have any questions or concerns about your dental appointment, please do not hesitate to call us at (302) 366-7636. We are here to help.